Is your business fighting fit?
As lockdown begins to ease lots of businesses are thinking about how they can being to get back to new normal, how they can keep those new customers they may have picked up during the lockdown scenario and how they can come out fighting into what is likely to be one of the biggest recessions of our lifetime.
The benefit of being a small business is you can be incredibly agile – the decision-making process is short and change can happen really quickly. Another benefit is that small changes can make a massive difference quite quickly.
If you’re thinking about your current situation and how marketing and a bit of strategy could get you to where you want to be as a business, please get in touch to arrange a free Zoom consultation.
What we’ll cover:
Overview of what you do and how you do it.
- Your customers – who they are and where they come from.
- Your brand – your business personality and your brand loyalty.
- Positioning and pricing – where do you sit in your market?
- Opportunities – any ideas your considering and their implications.
- Threats – any worries you have about competitors, the market or anything else.
- Your marketing activities – what you currently do and how you do it.
- Positive action – ideas to try and possible next steps.
You’re under no obligation to work with us but if you’d like some costs of some marketing support we’d be happy to help!